Wednesday, September 10, 2014




THE WALK

I'm walking along a small gravelled road.
Take in the senses.
It is already fall I can not believe. 
The leaves are dying.

Birds singing before they fly away.
A sky full of clouds, 
white as snow
bear witness of a new time to show.

Take in the senses.
The smell of fall. Mushrooms, mud and old leaves fall.
Changing their colour to show us that 
a new season is comming 
be prepared for that.

https://newevolutiondesigns.com/25-stunning-fall-wallpapers


This was a school-project. We went outside to find inspiration to our poems.
The task was to write about a road, and describing it, but mine turned out to be a poem
about fall instead.
Well, I wrote something about the road, and everything I saw and described in the poem
I saw along that road.





4 comments: